[OpenSER-Users] problems with debian openser initd script

Thu Apr 24 13:43:09 CEST 2008

On debian you should use "make deb" and then "dpkg -i" to install the
packages. Then debian will setup everthing automatically - you only have
to edit /etc/defaults/openser to start openser.

If you installed manually, you have to copy the initscript to
/etc/init.d/openser and make sure the paths in the init script are
correct. Further, you have to tell debian to start the startupscript on
boot. This is done using "update-rc.d openser defaults"

regards
klaus