[OpenSER-Users] Unregistered users able to make calls

Amit Nagpal anagpal at velankani.com
Tue Apr 22 12:02:10 CEST 2008

Hi Juha,

Thanks for your reply.

Our requirement is such that -

Scenario:
- OpenSER's subscriber database is setup with credentials for user U1
- Phone P1 and P2 are configured with appropriate credentials for U1
- Phone P1 is registered with OpenSER
- Phone P2 is up and running, but NOT registered with OpenSER

What we would like for OpenSER to do:
- When U1 attempts an outgoing call from P1, OpenSER should allow.
- When U1 attempts an outgoing call from P2, OpenSER should reject.

How can we match the instance of the originating UE with an entry in the
Location database?

Regards,
Amit.