[OpenSER-Users] kagoor voiceflow replacement

Mon Apr 21 22:19:20 CEST 2008

Robert Dyck wrote:
> Question, is $Ri ( the source IP ) writable and if so would this arbitrary
> information be available to add_rcv_param?

Hi Robert!

No, it is not readable. It would have to be added to Contact URI
parameter as well, e.g. "sip:.....;socket=ip.add.re.ss:port"

Looks like there is always some source code editing necessary - for
adding the socket parameter.

Forcing the sendsocket during INVITE routing could be done by extending
the force_sendsocket to accept PV too (if it does not yet) or as a
workaround by using dp_apply_policy() from domainpolicy module and
setting the send_socket_avp manually.

regards
klaus