[OpenSER-Users] Avp_db_query with timestamp??

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:10:16 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 04/21/08 16:21, Geir O. Jensen wrote:
> I'm trying to get a timestamp from the sql server with the following:
>
> avp_delete("$(avp(s:rds_time))");
> avp_db_query("SELECT time FROM usr_status WHERE
> cid='$ci';","$(avp(s:rds_time))");
>
> HOWEVER, even if the time field is "2008-04-21 15:06:33" the avp is only
> filled with "2008". Any idea what's going on ??

what is the type of the column in database and operating system you are
using?

There might be some issues on specific systems when converting from
datetime to string or integer values that are used with AVPs. Try to
wrap the datetime column with DATE_FORMAT(...) or  UNIX_TIMESTAMP(...)
-- these functions return string or integer values.

|**|

http://www.asipto.com