[OpenSER-Users] kagoor voiceflow replacement

Tue Apr 15 10:51:07 CEST 2008

Gentrice's kaiser schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> The hard part is upper register . It means user auth information is
> stored in Broadsoft instead of your mysql DB.

If broadsoft supports "Path" then it should be easy by forwarding the
REGISTER to broadsoft and adding a Path header. Further, save() (before
or after forwarding) for NAT pinging.

If Path is not supported then it is more complicated (but doable).
You have to save() the original contact and the public socket of the
client. Further you have to rewrite the contact header before
forwarding, so that the URI points to openser. Further, you have to put
some identifier into the user part which will then be used to lookup the
usrloc table. I think this can be done with raw DB queries.

regards
klaus