[OpenSER-Users] Problems with SIMPLE-XMPP presence

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Fri Apr 11 15:50:50 CEST 2008

Hi,

You need to add a host alias for 'xmpp-gw' on the machine running
openser. OpenSER does dns lookup to figure out if the destination is it,
and the R-URI has a special meaning in presence so it should be kept
with that key.
As for the contact, please change the parameter to 'sip:10.95.43.31 '

regards,
Anca