[OpenSER-Users] Accounting Time on dialogue SIP

Daniel Cardoso Alves dcardosoa at yahoo.com.br
Wed Apr 9 22:50:58 CEST 2008

I think the openser doesnt account this time...
With the module acc you can add the OK and BYE (date, time,callID, etc..., for both) on MYSQL, but you will need a program for calculate the duration time of the call...
You can make a program for this account and when the time of the call is over you can use the module dialog to finish this call...

I hope I have helped...

Marcio <mrgalhan at gmail.com> escreveu: Hi...

 Anybody could me help, I need account time within dialogue SIP( from reply of the Invite -> OK until the BYE-> finish dialogue)  and to save for a SGBD (MySQL - That's autenthication's responsible).......

  Does anyone know how...?

 Any hints.....??

 thx...

 Marcio