[OpenSER-Users] [Fwd: Re: Bug with OpenSER 1.3 Presence module : event handling.]

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 9 10:22:31 CEST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [OpenSER-Users] Bug with OpenSER 1.3 Presence module :
event handling.
Date: 	Wed, 09 Apr 2008 11:20:04 +0300
From: 	Anca Vamanu <anca at voice-system.ro>
To: 	Jeremy McNamara <jj at nufone.net>
CC: 	Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>, users at openser.org
<200710241333.09880.ibc at aliax.net> <471F34B5.6040806 at voice-system.ro>
<47FBB0CE.4000909 at nufone.net>

Hi Jeremy,

Firstly, no, the message: '"Missing or unsupported event header field
value / ^Ievent= message-summary"' has nothing to do with presence. It
is about another feature - notifications about whether the user has
voice mail messages pending.
Now, since presence does not work for you with xlite, I am wandering if
you have clicked the option Show contact availability , or something
like this, when editing the buddy details. It is at the end of the form.

regards,
Anca Vamanu