[OpenSER-Users] Missing or unsupported event header field value - presence woes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 22:23:49 CEST 2008

On 04/08/08 23:08, Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> There is something that makes x-lite unhappy. If you can send me the
>> SIP trace, from the SUBSCRIBE sent by x-lite, with the PUBLISH and
>> the NOTIFY, I may be able to spot something.
>

> I sent you a SIP trace off-list.    However, upon turning on some
> debug in X-Lite we are getting a message, "Got an INVITE or SUBSCRIBE
> that doesn't contain exactly one contact."
>

> In my subscribe|publish route block i am setting:
>

>              append_to_reply("Contact:
> <sip:valid.openser.ip.address:5060>\r\n");
this is wrong, indeed, I overlooked that line. Remove it from the
configuration file (belongs to an old version of presence server
configuration). The dialog for the subscribe is not created because of
that. The 200ok for the subscribe has two contact headers, which is wrong.

You sent me only the NOTIFY/200ok -- the SUBSCRIBE/200ok and the
PUBLISH/200ok would have been useful (as the problem is in 200OK for
SUBSCRIBE) -- I am sure will work once removing above line and restarting.

--
http://www.asipto.com