[OpenSER-Users] Specifying IP Address for SIP Responses

Victor Cartes ietf.sip at tivatechnologies.com
Tue Apr 8 16:14:08 CEST 2008

I can detect NAT during clients REGISTER, but not the type of nat (the
mapping reutilization method it uses). That's why I tried to do that: to
send a request from an transport address and receive it from another, so I
can check the source transport address to figure out if NAT is re-using the
same mapping.

Thanks for your help, Iñaki.