[OpenSER-Users] tee with openser

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:29:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

This is probably a simple one - I have tried googling, but am not
getting the answer to this.  I am trying to catch what is displayed on
screen and put it into a text file using tee so I can look at it.

I can do 'free -h | tee dump.txt' and dump.txt is populated with data
I can do 'asterisk -cvvvv | tee dump.txt' and dump.txt is populated with data
when i try 'openser | tee dump.txt' and dump.txt does not get
populated with the screen info.

I have changed permissions to 666 on the dump.txt file incase that was
the issue.

Am I doing some silly?  I thought that tee only copied what was
displayed on screen.

Thanks

Robert