[OpenSER-Users] Prepaid SIP

danish.samad at vocalseeds.com danish.samad at vocalseeds.com
Fri Sep 28 13:21:10 CEST 2007

Another way would be to use OpenSER as a simple loadbalancer, using the
dispatcher module, distributing calls among several asterisk machines.
You could then write custom prepaid applications on top of asterisk or use
opensource implementations such as A2Billing.

I implemented such a solution using OpenSER as Registrar and loadbalancer,
Asterisk running custom AGI apps, and a third party Radius and Billing
solution. It seems to work very well.

Regards,
Danish