[OpenSER-Users] PERL-Script - dialnumbers

Martin.Gruber1 at infineon.com Martin.Gruber1 at infineon.com
Thu Sep 27 13:29:56 CEST 2007

Thanks for your answer again. I solved it just yesterday.

But I have another question:
I have telephones registered on different sites (which means with different prefix)
I want e.g. users from one site only to dial 1007 instead of 43 15555 1007. This is
Now running, but how should I run it, that this is on every site so.

An if somebody dials 49 82345 1004 I do not want the perl script to add the prefix....
In the openser.cfg I have first to execute the script bevor I do routing!

Thanks for help!

Regards

martin