[OpenSER-Users] Off topic: generating ringback tone from audio files

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:38:59 CEST 2007

Mark,

I was not playing the audio file from within cisco. The media stream
was coming from external (eg: asterisk, sems or yate) with 183
signaling. Cisco was just doing the job forcing opening the  isdn one
way channel so the PSTN originator could hear the external audio file
without being really connected to remote party and therefore without
being charged by PSTN for connection).

DanB