[OpenSER-Users] Do we like the same books?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Sep 24 09:50:39 CEST 2007

On Sunday 23 September 2007, rizwan_hisham wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder that I invited you to Shelfari. Come see the books
> I love and see if we have any in common. Then pick my next book so I can
> keep on reading.

Hello Rizwan, hello voipexpert,

could you please stop to send this invitation to this book service to the user
list? Some people considers such messages as spam.

And please also stop this repeated invitations to my personal address to, i
don't want to be invited and get already enough unwanted e-mail.

Thank you,

Henning Westerholt