[OpenSER-Users] can not acc failed transactions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 20 17:38:18 CEST 2007

Hi Victor,

* to get also the failed transactions (completed with negative replies)
you need to set the failed_transaction_flag

* if during serial forking you want to log some of the intermediary
failed branches, you need to set the log|radius|db_missed_flag
** this flag will log the next failed branch as a “FAILED” event
** the flag will be automatically reset after the branch completion
** IMPORTANT: this flag triggers accounting when a branch fails (on the
client side), when failed_transaction_flag triggers accounting when the
whole transaction fails (on the server side)
as the name says, it is useful for accounting the the “missed call”
event during serial forking.

Let me know if this helps in understanding the difference between missed
call and failed transaction

Regards,
Bogdan