[OpenSER-Users] mediaproxy work for muti domains

liu york york at goldentek.biz
Tue Sep 18 20:40:46 CEST 2007

Dear all
on my mind,mediaproxy can work for muti sip domains,
like it's feature list――
-Ability to have different proxies for different SIP domains
- Ability to use multiple proxy servers per SIP domain

Now,using multiple proxy servers per SIP domain is ok for me,but i cant make it work with different SIP domains.Can somebody tell me how to do?

mediaproxy.ini like below

start = yes
socket = /var/run/proxydispatcher.sock
group = openser
defaultProxy = domain://sip1.gteling.com

the zone file in my dns like below
mp1             IN A            64.77.236.132
mp2             IN A            210.51.163.165
sip1             IN A            64.77.236.132
sip2             IN A            210.51.163.165

_mediaproxy._tcp    IN  SRV  0  100  25060 mp1

how can i use use different medip proxy server for different sip domains.
for example i want to use media mp1.gteling.com servise for sip domain sip1.gteling.com.

many   appreciation.

2007-09-19

york