[OpenSER-Users] OSPToolkit Warning Messages

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:52:42 CEST 2007

Hi...

I'm trying to compile OSP support for eather 1.2.2 or TRUNK. I have OpenSSL
0.9.8d on a OpenSUSE 10.2. I was wondering if the warning that pops are
something that desire attention, since are related to the X509 part:

ospopenssl.c: In function âbio_dump_cbâ:
ospopenssl.c:597: warning: format â%08Xâ expects type âunsigned intâ, but
argument 3 has type âstruct BIO *â
ospopenssl.c:597: warning: format â%08lXâ expects type âlong unsigned intâ,
but argument 4 has type âconst char *â
ospopenssl.c:597: warning: format â%Xâ expects type âunsigned intâ, but
argument 7 has type âlong intâ
ospopenssl.c:604: warning: format â%08Xâ expects type âunsigned intâ, but
argument 3 has type âstruct BIO *â
ospopenssl.c:604: warning: format â%08lXâ expects type âlong unsigned intâ,
but argument 4 has type âconst char *â
ospopenssl.c:604: warning: format â%Xâ expects type âunsigned intâ, but
argument 7 has type âlong intâ
ospopenssl.c: In function âOSPPSSLLoadCertsâ:
ospopenssl.c:659: warning: passing argument 2 of âd2i_X509â from
incompatible pointer type
ospopenssl.c:689: warning: passing argument 2 of âd2i_X509â from
incompatible pointer type

Any glues or nothing to worry about???

Edson