[OpenSER-Users] OpenXCAP problem

Mircea Amarascu mircea at ag-projects.com
Tue Sep 18 13:42:05 CEST 2007

Hello Mika,

I think the problem is in the way you've configured /etc/openxcap/config.ini
In the [Server] section you must set the root to
"http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/xcap-root" instead of
"http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000" as you probably have now.

If you have a multidomain setup, you must also specify the domain in the
eyebeam setting, that is
"http://openxcap.mydomain.com:8000/xcap-root@mydomain.com". For more
details see http://openxcap.org/wiki/Installation#Configuration

Tell me if this solved your problem. Thanks.