[OpenSER-Users] SIP web dialer

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Mon Sep 17 10:19:50 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I am currently trying to make my openser Registrar/Presence solution
work with several clients.

Can anyone recommend web applets which are capable of SIP (at least to
register/unregister and make calls) based on Java or (not prefered but
also possible) ActiveX? Furthermore, some functins to support
SIMPLE/XCAP acc. RFC would be perfect. I searched a lot but no
satisfying solution was found yet. OpenSource is preferred of course,
but other solutions are possible.

My thesis requires besides the local application testing also this
opportunity :-\

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards Sebastian
--
Sebastian Schumann
Diploma Student Architecture and Design Department

Slovak Telekom, a. s.
T-Com, Operations Unit
Production and Service Division
Innovations and Enterprise Solution Subunit

Address: Namestie Slobody 6, 817 62 Bratislava, Slovakia
Office: Room 449, Jarabinkova 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia

+421 2 588 13332 (tel)
+421 910 643010 (mobile)
+49 175 1925928 (mobile)

sebastian.schumann at t-com.sk