[OpenSER-Users] RE: Trunk Compile Error 2

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Sat Sep 15 06:51:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

1) Are you using: svn co
https://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openser/trunk openser

1a) Instead of updating, try downloading the entire distribution into an
empty directory.

2) Did you remember to uncomment the setting below in
modules/acc/Makefile ?  Not positive this is required for auth_radius
(because we always uncomment the setting).

# set ENABLE_RADIUS_ACC to true if you wish to enable RADIUS accounting
#   (uncomment next line or 'ENABLE_RADIUS_ACC=true make all')
ENABLE_RADIUS_ACC=true

Norm