[OpenSER-Users] example web_im send_im.html/php within openser 1.2.1 doensn't work

CHEN XUEQIN chenxq at star-net.cn
Thu Sep 13 12:22:37 CEST 2007

Hi all:

I put example script file send_im.html/send_im.php in example/web_im
direcotry into apache webroot. Then I launch firefox, fill in SIP
Address and Message, click to send. But firefox don't response. The
status bar indicated wait something.

The fact is:

   1. openser load mi_fifo.so correctly
   2. the fifo file /tmp/openser_fifo, with the permission 0666,
      everyone can read and write
   3. LOG message " DEBUG:mi_fifo:mi_fifo_server: entered consume",
      missing log "**** done consume"
   4. SIP Address was user registered on openser. From Header was
      another user who registered on openser.
   5. when I restart openser, replace fifo cmd with ":get_statistics:",
      send_im.php works

Anyone know why? How to send message via fifo, pelease let me know

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chen Xueqin