[OpenSER-Users] CANCEL generated by openser after SIP/SDP Status: 200 OK

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Sep 12 11:22:08 CEST 2007

El Wednesday 12 September 2007 11:01:59 Jan ONDREJ (SAL) escribió:
> Any idea, why openser can generate this packet? Can openser generate a
> SIP packet not received from client?

Yes, of course, in many cases:

For example:

  modparam("tm", "fr_inv_timer", 45)
  modparam("tm", "noisy_ctimer", 1)

This will force OpenSer to create a CANCEL and a "not responding" when a
INVITE expires 45 seconds.

Other example is the pua modules which creates NOTIFY, PUBLISH...

> Calling from my phone to another phone on same university works well.

Maybe a question of timer as in my example?

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es