[OpenSER-Users] is_uri_host_local() returns 1 or 4294967295 (always TRUE !!!)

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Sep 3 12:36:52 CEST 2007

Hi, in order to minimize the SQL queries for functions "is_uri_host_local()"
and "is_from_local()" I want to exec they just one time and store the result
in a variable, but the result is unexpected:

  $var(is_uri_host_local) = is_uri_host_local();
  xlog("------------is_uri_host_local = $var(is_uri_host_local)\n");

So if the URI is local then the result is 1.
But if the URI is not local then result is 4294967295.  ¿?¿?¿?¿

Obviously it makes me difficult for me to do:

  if ($var(is_uri_host_local))

because always is true and I need to convert the values and so.

Why "is_uri_host_local()" doesn't return -1 in case of being not local domain?

Or maybe the issue is when I store the result in a variable? but why?

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es