[OpenSER-Users] Media control with openser

srinivas Antarvedi srinivas.antarvedi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:40:44 CEST 2007

Hello all,

Actually i have openser box which i used to make
calls among my offices which spread different
geographical places.

i am using in the configuration file just to make
changes to my rtp packets so without RTPPROXY
and MEDIAPROXY modules i was able to make calls
even my end UAC are behind NAT.

but if i want to control my media between different
UAs like a prepaid system as we used to see in case of
mobile prepaid system which stops you from continuing your
call when there was no balance left on ur mobile .

can anybody give me a hint how can i do that ?
if so what architecture it needs like any mediaproxy?

will session border controller help me out?

just give me a hint so that i can go ahead

thanks once again

--
Srinivas Antarvedi