[OpenSER-Users] Generating an INVITE with multiple Contacts

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 31 05:08:53 CET 2007

Hi Juan,

There is nothing special needed for this. In the 200OK REGISTER, openser
will all the time send back all the registered contacts (from user
location).

But note, this reply has nothing to do with authentication - it is
generated by the save("location") automatically.

In order to test, you do not need a phone to send REGISTER with multiple
contacts, but you can use multiple phones (single contact) to register
with the same account on your registrar.

regards,
bogdan