[OpenSER-Users] How to compare $si with $dr

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Tue Oct 30 15:45:51 CET 2007

Hi,
I am trying to compare the values of 'IP source address' ($si) and
'Domain in SIP Request's URI' ($rd) to see if they match in Openser 1.1.
Probably I have missed the relevant documentation, I checked
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.1.x and
http://www.openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/core-cookbook:1.1.x .

Basically I'd like to do this:

if($si == $rd){
	#do something
}

but that gives a syntax error.
I also tried this:
if(src_ip==$rd){
}

but it seems the pseudo variable isn't being expanded before the
evaluation, as I don't get a match even though debugging shows $si and $rd
to be the same.

Also, is there anyway to pass a pseudo variable to rewritehost() or an
equivalent function?

Thanks for any pointers,

Richard