[OpenSER-Users] NEW: OpenSER Admin Course in Boston

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 24 10:37:13 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Forgot to mentions - all the necessary information about the course
(date, location, registration, agenda, etc) are to be found on the
project web site, here:
    http://www.openser.org/mos/view/OpenSER-Admin-Course---Boston-2007/

On the Von web site, the schedule is here:

https://secure.pulver.com/von/2007/boston/web/confSchedule_gsso1193151456.html#gsso1193151456

Regards,
Bogdan