[OpenSER-Users] case sensitivity with avp_db_load

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Fri Oct 19 18:52:43 CEST 2007

It doesn't appear that there is an easy trick.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/database/RHDB-7.1-Manual/sql/functions-matching.html

>From the above link:

The keyword ILIKE can be used instead of LIKE to make the match case
insensitive according to the active locale. This is not in the SQL
standard; it is a PostgreSQL extension.

Regards,
Norm

ps. I'm a little disappointed in the tone of the recent discussion on
this topic.