[OpenSER-Users] question regarding record-route and via

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri Oct 19 09:53:11 CEST 2007

El Friday 19 October 2007 09:23:45 vallimamod abdullah escribió:

> My openser have a private IP (192.168.5.119) statically natted to
> xx.xx.33.119; so the first via contains the private IP. Is it up to the
> client to figure out how to manage this or is there a way to handle this in
> openser ?

Look at the "Via" headres in both cases, they are the same.

You have an issue because NAT. The Thomson INVITE leaves OpenSer natted but
the Via header added by OpenSer says "192.168.5.119". You should fix the Via
header for messages that will be natted, but sincerely I don't know how.

AFAIK if not a very good idea (very complex) having OpenSer in a server doing
NAT.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es