[OpenSER-Users] OpenXcap fails to start the HTTP on port

Cesar Troncoso cesar.troncoso at wimaxtelecom.at
Thu Oct 18 09:50:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

try telnet to be sure if no one is listening on that port.

[root at XXXXX]# telnet yourhost 8000

if you are not running openxcap in debug mode, check out the messages to
see if your xcap server is really not listening. Later on just set up
the Root URI properly on both, the server and your client.

Cheers,

Cesar

Message: 2