[OpenSER-Users] Is possible to use two "branch_route[ ]" for same branch?

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Oct 17 14:24:46 CEST 2007

You want to avoid to copy&paste redundant code in your branch-route,
right? So the following snipped should do the same as if you were able
to execute branch_route[1] after branch_route[3]:

route
{
   if(/* initial invite */)
     t_on_branch("3");
   else
     t_on_branch("1");

   // ...
}

// your branch-route helper
route[20]
{
   // some code executed by both branch routes
}

// broute for common requests
branch_route[1]
{
   route(20);
}

// broute for initial invites
branch_route[3]
{
   // some branch-specific stuff here, then:

   route(20);
}