[OpenSER-Users] OpenXcap fails to start the HTTP on port

Gregorio goyo.villalba at dialcom.com
Wed Oct 17 13:11:47 CEST 2007

Hi all.

Finally (buff!!) I could configure openXcap, after executing ‘openxcap
start’ the log says:

‘ [-] Log opened.

 [-] Starting Open XCAP 0.9.4

 [-] Supported Root URIs: http://192.168.1.206

 [-] twisted.web2.channel.http.HTTPFactory starting on 8000’

And nothing else, no more logs displayed. OpenXcap process is running in the
machine:

[root at XXXXX]# ps -ef|grep xcap

root       926     1  0 18:02 ?        00:00:00 /usr/bin/python
/etc/rc.d/init.d/openxcap start

But no one is listening in port 8000, neither before executing xcap nor
after.

I haven´t found any error in any log so I don’t know what is going on.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks.

Gregorio