[OpenSER-Users] using sipsak to check openser

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Wed Oct 17 09:51:43 CEST 2007

Hello all,

In order to check that our Openser is running properly I use sipsak
periodically. The command is :
sipsak -v -N -U -I -s sip:sipsak at 213.5.xxx.xxx:5060 -a xxxxxxx
This works fine 99% of the time, however sometimes I get the following
from sipsak :

warning: ignoring -i option when in usrloc mode
received:
SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP
127.0.0.1:54393;branch=z9hG4bK.4d383307;rport=54393;alias;received=213.5
.43.131