[OpenSER-Users] Multidomain and in-dialog REFER auth issue

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Tue Oct 16 14:29:10 CEST 2007

El Tuesday 16 October 2007 14:09:26 Klaus Darilion escribió:

> > But imagine this case:
> >
> > - domain_A and domain_B are hosted in my OpenSer (but totally
> > independents).
> >
> > - sip:user_A at domain_A calls sip:user_B at domain_B
> >
> > - In OpenSer there is forwarding:  sip:user_B at domain_B ->
> > sip:012345 at domain_B
> >
> > - In domain_B permissions table I allow forwardings to PSTN for calls
> > made from others domain (as domain_A), but not direct INVITE's (of
> > course).
>
> In this case - if it is an explicit forwarding, and it will be proper
> accounted, then of course it is ok.

Thanks. Let me a question about this forwardings and accounting since I'm
designng it just now and have a doubt:

The gateway will be in fact other OpenSer+CDRtool+MediaProxy (if I can
configure it) or Asterisk. They will contact with the real SIP carrier.

So when user_B at domain_B calls sip:12345 at domain_B it will appear in OpenSer
gateway:
- From=user_B at domain_B
- RURI=12345 at domain_B

But in the aboved explained forwarding it will appear
- From=user_A at domain_A
- RURI=12345 at domain_B

I'm not sure then how to invoice this call. I see 2 options:

a) Invoice always based on RURI [*]

b) Add a "Diversion" (or other custom) header in main OpenSer so OpenSer
gateway will invoice to the user in that header.

I need to think long time about it, but I'd like to know opinions about it.

Really thanks a lot for your help.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es