[OpenSER-Users] Multidomain and in-dialog REFER auth issue

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Oct 15 17:41:02 CEST 2007

El Monday 15 October 2007 17:26:29 Juha Heinanen escribió:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>  > - Now user_A at domain_A sends a REFER with "Refer-to:
>  > 004598623435 at domain_B". - user_B at domain_B phone is automatically
>  > referred to an internacional PSTN number via our OpenSer with no
>  > knowledge of user_B.
>  > - The international call is answered and tarified to domain_B account.
>  >
>  > I do see a problem.
>
> there is a problem, but the problem is with B's sip phone if it acts on
> refer without confirmation from the user.

I know no deskphone asking the user for permission for a REFER. I think REFER
is intented to use with a B2BUA in the middle (as Asterisk for example) so
external user calls with your B2BUA and B2BUA with local user. An external
user is not allowed by B2BUA to send a REFER, just local users.

But of course it's simply possible a real and direct SIP communication between
an external and internal user.

> how is that problem less, if A and B are in the same domain?

When I say "domain" I mean "company". I understand that is allowed.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es