[OpenSER-Users] Catching 200 OK as part of INVITE CSeq.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 9 09:58:41 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

For a better understanding of how and in what routes the SIP messages
are processed in OpenSER, you can refer to the OpenSER Admin training
materials:
    http://www.openser.org/mos/view/OpenSER-Admin-Course---Rome-2007/

Refer to "Configuration Basics" (note that in PDF format the animation
does not work, so use the ODT file)

regards,
Bogdan