[OpenSER-Users] Re: Media Proxy Installation

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Tue Oct 9 09:11:04 CEST 2007

Good Morning, Mediaproxy isn't very hard too install...
A friend of mine have just made an updated debian packet of mediaproxy and we're going to upload it soon!

Bafore having the .deb, I used to follow
I have do this:
wget http://mediaproxy.ag-projects.com/mediaproxy-1.9.0.tar.gz
tar xvzf mediaproxy-1.9.0.tar.gz
mv mediaproxy /usr/local/
ln -s /usr/local/mediaproxy/boot/mediaproxy.debian /etc/init.d/mediaproxy

use this to monitor the proxydispatcher and the mediaproxy:
/usr/local/mediaproxy/proxydispatcher.py --no-fork
/usr/local/mediaproxy/mediaproxy.py --no-fork

Follow http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/OpenSER+And+Mediaproxy to configure OpenSER

Here is an example of my mediaproxy configuration:

[Dispatcher]
start = yes
socket = /var/run/proxydispatcher.sock
listen = 0.0.0.0:25061