[OpenSER-Users] Direct (Postgres) SQL queries.

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Oct 7 20:19:32 CEST 2007

For genuine SER, there is the dbops module which would be for sure easy to port
to openser.

For use examples, see the oob config file, where in a timer route expired usrloc
entried are deleted, and presence of new domains is checked for.

-jiri

https://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ser/sip_router/etc/Attic/ser-oob.cfg?rev=1.1.2.2&only_with_tag=rel_2_0_0&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup