[OpenSER-Users] MI_XMLPRC supports new versions of libxmlrpc-c3

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Oct 5 18:48:15 CEST 2007

On Friday 05 October 2007, dragos wrote:
> Hello
>
> Can you please tell me what shell are you using ?
>
> also , if you run the following script , does it work for you ?

Hello Dragos,

thank you for your work!

The shell script work for me, if call it from bash. On ubuntu is "/bin/sh" a
link to the "dash" shell, so if i add #!/bin/sh to your script, i get the
same error messages as in the Makefile.

But the same issue exists probably for people using other, non-Linux systems
too.

Perhaps you could force the bash shell in the Makefile.

Cheers,

Henning