[OpenSER-Users] system variables : isbflagset

Thu Oct 4 11:24:31 CEST 2007

A flag is binary, thus it is set or unset - 0 or 1.

all the flags are stored in a bitfield. You can dump the whole flags
using the pseudo variables:

http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/pseudovariables:1.2.x

$bf - reference to branch flags of branch 0 (RURI) - decimal output
$bF - reference to branch flags of branch 0 (RURI) - hexa output
$mf - reference to flags set for current SIP request
$mF -reference to flags set for current SIP request in hexa
$sf - reference to script flags - decimal output
$sF - reference to script flags - hexa output

klaus