[OpenSER-Users] Load Balance with 2 OpenSER

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 2 11:25:31 CEST 2007

Hello,

if you want to use another openser for load balancing, then check the
dispatcher module (special care should be with nat traversal).
Otherwise, the solution is some DNS balancing or IP-level balancing, the
second is a bit complex to achieve as it should select same destination
for requests within same call.