[OpenSER-Users] routing table number

Patrick Miccio pmiccio at upcbroadband.com
Wed Nov 28 16:51:16 CET 2007

Hey,

thanks for the info :-)

I will upgrade in the next months...changing that is a lot of work here.

cheers,

Patrick.

> Hi Patrick,
>
> You will need to recompile.
> Why are you using 1.1? In less then a month this version will be
> unsupported due to the release of 1.3.
> I would suggest using 1.3.
>

> Regards,
> Ovidiu Sas

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Information pursuant to paragraph 14 Austrian Companies Code: UPC Austria GmbH; Registered Office: Wolfganggasse 58-60, 1120 Vienna Company Register Number: FN 189858d at the Commercial Court of Vienna