[OpenSER-Users] [OpenSER-Devel] OpenSER 1.3 - release name

CHEN XUEQIN chenxq at star-net.cn
Mon Nov 26 15:51:54 CET 2007

Hi Bogdan:

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu 写道:
> Hi Juha, Hi Klaus,
>
> Just to clarify - the version numbering will be kept as so far - the
> change is actually an addition - each major release will also have a name...
>
> There will be no impact on packaging or SVN or anything else - I was
> just thinking to some more friendly way of referring to the major
> release during the discussions :).
>
> So, 1.3 will be OpenSER 1.3 "BlackCat" :)

"BlackCat" is an interesting name and easy to remember. By the way,
what's names of openser 1.0, 1.1, 1.2?
When will 1.3 be officially released? Will the examples (web_im)
included with source package work ?About
two months before, I found the examples web_im in 1.2.1-tls didn't work,
you said you would update the
examples for the next release (the preparations will start with 1st of
October). So I just want to know how.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chen Xueqin