[OpenSER-Users] Opensedbctl Error

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Nov 26 15:12:36 CET 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007, TCB wrote:
> Thanks , find below the error log of openserdbctl create
> http://pastebin.ca/797935

Hi TC,

i've noticed some other errors in the script output:

135: CREATE TABLE
136: ERROR:  relation "callid_idx" already exists

This belongs to an error in the postgres tables source in 'scripts/postgres'
that was fixed in recent svn (3194/ 3197).

Please update your svn checkout.

I line 85 you've an invalid statement specified, there is the STANDARD_MODULES
variable define missing. This variable is absolutly needed, please compare
with a "fresh" checkout of the rc file.

The error you've reported in the initial report (error from GRANT) could be
related to the removal of the pre-configured standard tables. If you don't
want to install all standard tables, then you must also change the GRANTs in
line 154 of openserdbctl.postgres. (This statement is needed as there don't
exist a easy (without functions) way in postgres to GRANT only SELECT rights
to all tables in a database, like in mysql.)
I'll add a note to the rc file about this.

Cheers,

Henning