[OpenSER-Users] Opensedbctl Error

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Nov 26 11:47:02 CET 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007, TCB wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Just checkout the lates svn version of OSer. trying to run openserdbctl
> create with DB=PGSQL
> i get the following errors.
>
> ERROR:  relation "subscriber" does not exist
> ERROR:  relation "dbaliases" does not exist
> ERROR: Grant privileges to database failed!
> Any pointers welcome.
> OSer details: Repository UUID: 689a6050-402a-0410-94f2-e92a70836424
> Revision: 3203

Hello TCB,

well, i've tested it with the actual svn, and it worked for me..

Did you tried it with an empty database, or with a db that already has an
openser table?

Did you install only the core tables, or the presence and extra tables too?
Can please post the complete output from the script run?

Cheers,

Henning