[OpenSER-Users] [CPL] Why aren't loaded bflags when <lookup source="registration"> ?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Wed Nov 21 22:52:55 CET 2007

Hi, I set:
  modparam("cpl-c","proxy_route", 10)

and in route[10] I set RtpProxy if flag(5) (NAT in the caller) or bflag(6)
(NAT in the called) is present.

But unfortunatelly the bflag(6) is never set when usingCPL.

For example the following and very simple CPL:

<cpl>
	<incoming>
		<lookup source="registration">
			<success>
				<proxy />
			</success>
		</lookup>
	</incoming>
</cpl>

I understand that the operation of CPL is "encapsulated" and so, but since we
can spec some parameters as:
  modparam("cpl-c","lookup_domain","location")
  modparam("cpl-c","lookup_append_branches", 1)
why then can't bflags be loaded?

If it is not possible then I can't use <lookup source="registration"> and need
to do, neccesarialy, a spiral with:
           <location url="sip:SAME_USER;cpl=no">
			<proxy />
           </location>

and don't apply CPL in the spiral incoming message if URI has "cpl=no".

Any explanation of this limitation could be really great. Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo