[OpenSER-Users] openser SBC and upper registration.

rohail khan rohail_12 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 11:53:11 CET 2007

Hi
  I am trying to configure openser for uppser registration, so far I am relaying the registration after modifying contact in the registration of openser IP address but I want to save the contact only if the registration is sucessfull from upper registration server. If I use "save_noreply" its save the location no matter if the UA is registered with upper registration server

  any idea
  thanks in advance