[OpenSER-Users] openxcap - GET a document

Reinhold Buchinger reinhold.buchinger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:24:42 CET 2007

Klaus Darilion schrieb:

> Reinhold Buchinger schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to fetch a document from the openxcap server with a normal
>> browser.
>> My openxcap configuration uses the database backend and I created a
>> db table equal to the xcap table used in OpenSER.
>> For testing I inserted some data but I'm not sure what the fields
>> "source" and "doc-uri" should contain. Because whenever I try to
>> fetch a document
>> with my webbrowser I receive a 404 Not Found. OpenXCAP doesn't show
>> any logs...
>
> Check the mysql connection (query-log, tcpump ...) if openxcap does a
> query in the database. MAybe the SELECT has no results.

Hi,

Thank you for the advice. But there are only queries to the subscriber
table but no query for a document and openxcap shows no error messages.

I use the database backend and I enter the following URL into a web-browser:
http://192.168.0.30:8000/xcap-root/rls-services/users/sip:reinhold@192.168.0.30/index

My xcap root is set to:
root = http://192.168.0.30/xcap-root

regards,