[OpenSER-Users] Problem with RINSTANCE in X-LITE 3.0

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Nov 14 15:11:16 CET 2007

El Wednesday 14 November 2007 14:55:00 Thiago Maluf escribió:
> Hi list,
> The X-Lite 3.0 create one new rinstance to each REGISTER Message.
> Therefore the next register will be one new contact in location table.
> Because this new register have new contact.
> So it's my problem. I should in soon config my OpenSER to just allow one
> register by user. And with this problem, I won't config it.
> Thanks in Advanced,

Ok, then you can use:
  modparam("registrar", "method_filtering", 1)
so just contacts that "Allow" the actual method (INVITE, MESSAGE or whatever)
will be called.

For this you should, in each REGISTER, do a DB query (or FIFO command) to test
if there was a previous entry for this location, and in that case modify
the "methods" field of new entry:

http://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openser/trunk/parser/msg_parser.h?revision=2802&view=markup

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo